Information Security Policy
In order to realize our management philosophy, we strive to establish a high level of trust with our customers by safely providing products and services that meet their needs.
It is important to protect the information assets necessary for us to provide our products and services, as well as the information assets entrusted to us by our customers, from various threats to information security.
we have set our security objective as "maintaining the confidentiality, integrity, and availability of our important information assets and providing our customers with a sense of security." and have established and are promoting an appropriate information security management system (ISMS) to achieve this objective.
- We respect and comply with customer contracts and legal or regulatory requirements regarding information security.
- We establish an Information Security Manager and an Information Security Committee for the operation of ISMS and develop the necessary organizational structure.
- In order to maintain the risk of all important information assets handled at an acceptable level, we establish systematic procedures and evaluation standards for risk assessment and take appropriate risk measures based on risk assessment.
- We provide regular training to all employees to maintain and improve the ISMS.
- We strive to prevent information security incidents and, in the unlikely event of an incident, take corrective action immediately.
- We will strive to continuously improve our ISMS and enhance the level of information security.
The First Edition
March 1, 2018
President Sumitaka Yamamoto